Sep 08, 7:00 AM – Sep 10, 3:00 PM
South Pittsburg, 1040 Ellis Cove Rd, South Pittsburg, TN 37380, USA
The Adventure Off Road Park and Nature Center consists of more than 500 acres of land, with over 120 off road trails rated from mild to extreme. This off roader's paradise is located in mountains of South Central Tennessee, right in between Kimble and South Pittsburg.
The AOP offers, easy off road trails for beginners, to some of the most extreme natural rock trails available. In addition to the AOP Trails, we offer a huge green space for camping, RV hookups, bathrooms and showers, the AOP Pavilion, the AOP Dirt Track and Obstacle Course and the Battle Creek Beach.
Contact AOP directly for camping reservations.
More than your typical wheeling weekend, you get all of the following at each of our events!
- All Park Fees included
- 2022 Event series t-shirt (not available for sale - provided only to attendees)
- Catered meals throughout the weekend
- Spend meaningful time with some of the most talented and knowledgeable offroad drivers in the industry
- Rescue/support teams on standby to help with vehicle recovery and repair
- Saturday night raffle & games with chances to win some awesome stuff from our partners
AOP Driver 9/08-9/10
+$16.25 service fee
This ticket is good for entry of one vehicle with driver, ticket includes 1 swag bag and 1 event shirt.
+$16.25 service fee0
AOP Passenger 09/08-09/10
+$2.50 service fee
This ticket is good for one passenger
+$2.50 service fee0