Fri, May 19|
Let's wheel in Harlan Kentucky!
May 19, 7:00 AM CDT – May 21, 3:00 PM CDT
Baxter, 8331 US-119, Baxter, KY 40806, USA
Since it's opening to the public in October of 2005, Black Mountain Off-Road Adventure Area is the fastest growing number one destination for adventure in Southeastern Kentucky and surrounding areas. Located in the picturesque mountains of Harlan County, Kentucky and the birthplace of Adventure Tourism.
Black Mountain Off-Road Adventure Area features approximatly 150 miles of trails across nearly 8,000 acres of rugged mountain. Created from strip mining roads and logging roads, trails at Black Mountain offer a variety of experiences and levels of difficulty.
The majority of trails at Black Mountain are multi-use trails and open to all types of vehicles including ATVs, side-by-sides, dirtbikes, trucks, jeeps and buggies.
EVENT WAIVER: Available on site and will be provided upon check in.
More than your typical wheeling weekend, you get all of the following at each of our events!
- All Park Fees included
- 2022 Event series t-shirt (not available for sale - provided only to attendees)
- Catered meals throughout the weekend
- Spend meaningful time with some of the most talented and knowledgeable offroad drivers in the industry
- Rescue/support teams on standby to help with vehicle recovery and repair
- Saturday night raffle & games with chances to win some awesome stuff from our partners
Harlan Driver 5/11 - 5/12
+$16.25 service fee
This ticket is good for entry of one vehicle with driver, ticket includes 1 swag bag and 1 event shirt.
+$16.25 service fee0
Harlan Passenger 5/11 - 5/13
+$2.50 service fee
This ticket is good for one passenger
+$2.50 service fee0