Fri, Apr 14|
Wolf Caves April 14th-16th, 2023
Everything is bigger in Texas! Let's hit the trails at Wolf Caves!
Apr 14, 7:00 AM CDT – Apr 16, 3:00 PM CDT
Wolf Caves, 7966 US-377, Mason, TX 76856, USA
Wolf Caves, LLC is a privately-owned ranch with 430 acres of unique granite outcropping. Located 8 miles west of the town of Mason on the western edge of the beautiful Texas Hill Country.
The property has been in the Eppler family for 7 generations. Near the Northeast corner of the property there is a granite rock formation known by the Eppler Family as "Wolf Caves". This granite rock formation was named more than a century ago by Henry Tipton Eppler and his son Henry Walter Eppler when they first settled on the land in the 1890's.
Today it is a favorite among Jeepers from across the country who are looking for beautiful Texas scenery and some of the hardest rock crawling in South Central region of the United States.
RESERVE A CAMPSITE AT WOLF CAVES
More than your typical wheeling weekend, you get all of the following at each of our events!
- All Park Fees included
- 2022 Event series t-shirt (not available for sale - provided only to attendees)
- Catered meals throughout the weekend
- Spend meaningful time with some of the most talented and knowledgeable offroad drivers in the industry
- Rescue/support teams on standby to help with vehicle recovery and repair
- Saturday night raffle & games with chances to win some awesome stuff from our partners
Wolf Caves Driver 4/14-4/16
+$16.25 service fee
This ticket is good for entry of one vehicle with driver, ticket includes 1 swag bag and 1 event shirt.
+$16.25 service fee0
Wolf Caves Passenger 4/14-4/16
+$2.50 service fee
This ticket is good for one passenger
+$2.50 service fee0