Apr 14, 2023, 7:00 AM CDT – Apr 16, 2023, 3:00 PM CDT
Wolf Caves, 7966 US-377, Mason, TX 76856, USA
Wolf Caves, LLC is a privately-owned ranch with 430 acres of unique granite outcropping. Located 8 miles west of the town of Mason on the western edge of the beautiful Texas Hill Country.
The property has been in the Eppler family for 7 generations. Near the Northeast corner of the property there is a granite rock formation known by the Eppler Family as "Wolf Caves". This granite rock formation was named more than a century ago by Henry Tipton Eppler and his son Henry Walter Eppler when they first settled on the land in the 1890's.
Today it is a favorite among Jeepers from across the country who are looking for beautiful Texas scenery and some of the hardest rock crawling in South Central region of the United States.
More than your typical wheeling weekend, you get all of the following at each of our events!
- All Park Fees included
- 2022 Event series t-shirt (not available for sale - provided only to attendees)
- Catered meals throughout the weekend
- Spend meaningful time with some of the most talented and knowledgeable offroad drivers in the industry
- Rescue/support teams on standby to help with vehicle recovery and repair
- Saturday night raffle & games with chances to win some awesome stuff from our partners
- Ticket type
Wolf Caves Driver 4/14-4/16
This ticket is good for entry of one vehicle with driver, ticket includes 1 swag bag and 1 event shirt.Price$650.00
+$16.25 service fee+$16.25 service fee
- Ticket type
Wolf Caves Passenger 4/14-4/16
This ticket is good for one passengerPrice$100.00
+$2.50 service fee+$2.50 service fee